Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Listen to my heartbeat

2PM released their music video for "Heartbeat" this afternoon.
So JYP's style of music. definitely don't know where to categorize them. I'm totally gonna buy this album as soon as it gets available in Koreatown

I love the song... TaecYeon is such a beast! I love how his suit gets this Christmas Lights effect in the beginning. And Chansung.. Oh Chansung! Love his rap part after Taec's.. reminds me of the villain in Disney Channel Movies (in a good way)

I get the feeling of Joker theme in their MV. Because of their choreography? Suit? It's funny how Junho, Wooyoung and Nichkhun sports that palm tree/apple hair in a very serious music video. But hey..it works!

And one thing... please JYP don't follow the blonde craze! TaecYeon seems like he's giving us a teaser. I hope I'm wrong.

No comments: