Wednesday, November 4, 2009

All I want for...

I know I'm such a babo for wanting a pajama for christams or even for my birthday rather than any useful stuff.. But I really want it! The first time I saw Kim Byul with a chicken pajama in Baby and I.. I know in my heart that I need to have it!..


I'm not really obsess with clothes or shoes or bags like any normal girl should be, but whenever I like something it's always expensive T_T...-Why?? If I can find a cheaper one I will go for that one, but they're the only one who carries it.

My sister already knows that I want an animal PJs.. and I'm not even shy to tell her to buy it for me on my 18th birthday since I'm not having a debut :)).. But I doubt that she will buy me one. My family only buy me stuffs that I can use thousand times, and very useful for my daily living... T_T but I'm still hoping!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: