Thursday, January 13, 2011

Voice of the Martyrs

One of my closest friend gave me this book for Christmas. I usually enjoy reading devotional books, last year I didn't have one to read hopefully this year I will finish this book :D it's very interesting and it's related also to the curriculum we're using for Sunday School.

I always think what will I do when I face a "real" persecution like the people in this book experienced. We have so much freedom here in America that mostly Christians tend to be lax here. It's growing process... I pray that I do grow in Him everyday. That one day I wouldn't even think about if I am gonna proclaim Him as my Lord and Savior when I am in a place that prohibits Christianity


"This book is dedicated to..
those who chose death over denial...
who chose faith over fear...
and chose to be a witness rather than walk away.
For all those whom this world was not worthy.
Hebrews 22:38
(The Voice of the Martyrs "Extreme Edition")

No comments: