Monday, January 3, 2011

Song Joong Ki strolling around Sydney

Another photo spread for Song Joong Ki.  Sometimes I feel like he shouldn't do too much work.. or accept every offer he receives.. I like it more when actors or artist don't expose themselves too much in public so when they do come out with a new project you anticipate them. In Joong Ki's case.. he has too much photo shoots that I am left with choices, I don't have a hard time not paying attention to one of his work because I know another one will come.  Maybe it's not a bad thing..haha.. I complain too much huh? Why would he care with I think anyway?.. I just wanna let it out.. not just with Joong Ki but in all the actors and artist in Korea.


But I heart this one, because he's not in the studio.. but using a beautiful scenery in Sydney, Australia.
watch him stroll around Sydney for 25 minutes here. :D 1, 2, 3


(CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE)



No comments: