Monday, January 10, 2011

Fed up with dramas?

I think I am. I usually love sitting down for almost 16-24 hours to finish a k-drama but now... I don't find myself doing that anymore. I followed Marry me, Mary, Secret Garden, Sungkyunkwan Scandal and most of the dramas last year but never really have the eager to stay tune to it. I don't think it's a bad thing for me... at least I can do more stuff than just sit and watch... but I kinda wonder why? If you ask me who my K-actor crush I don't even know who to answer two reasons.. there's too many good looking K-actors and I don't really have one yet... my love for Jang Geun Suk last 09 kinda faded.. but I still admire his works.. but I haven't really dream  about being married to K-actors or K-artists.. thank goodness I'm not a crazy fangirl after all. But I do want to have a Korean boyfriend.. wahahahaha!

Right now.. I'm having fun watching Korean Variety Shows than watching dramas.. I look forward to 100 out of 100 subbed videos, Isubs Running Man videos and many more :) And I'm looking more into watching movies now.. I just recently saw Speedy Scandal, I want more movies like that! and "Ajhussi" too, it's kinda gory but I love the story. I think I really am fed up with dramas.. everything is so....predictable..

No comments: