Thursday, October 22, 2009

G-Dragon's Butterfly MV

Didn't expect him to release a Music Video for this song. Did they change their mind on making a MV for "A boy"?.. I both love the songs because that's the kind of music I listen to (minus the rap) before I got involved to K-pop. It's nice to see various songs in his first solo album.. it only shows how versatile he is.

And it reminds me so much of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory... The hat and the scenario... hmmm.. do you think he got the idea from that movie?.. anyway I'm satisfied with the MV... it's simple but nice.. makes you wanna focus more on the song =D. I wonder if he will still release an MV for "A Boy".. I heard that that song was written by himself and it's kinda like his story.. he started singing ever since he was a little kiddo.

No comments: