Tuesday, October 13, 2009

C.N. Blue


People call them the 2nd F.T. island.. and I kinda disagree with that. I like F.T. Island don't get me wrong. It's just that.. there's something different about them that I can't put in words.

I wish they release a music video with a clearer audio (because I can't find one). I feel like I've heard "now or never" before.. but don't know where exactly.

I love Yonghwa's voice... I wanna hear him sing in You're Beautiful drama series. I know I'm not gonna have the 2nd guy syndrome because I want Jang Geun Suk to end up with Park Shin Hye. heheheh..

I don't know if I should put them in the banner of Korean Music because I haven't heard them sing korean songs and they debuted in Japan.. but their company is FC entertainment (a Korean company) and all of them are korean... so yea.. I'm confuse

No comments: