Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

SYNOPSIS
Lee Seung Ki is a man who meets a girl and falls in love with her. The girl is actually a gumiho, a legendary fox with nine tails that eats the livers of humans. When he finds out that she is a gumiho, he ends up doing crazy things to prevent the girl from eating his liver.
I know I'm late with the Gumiho craze.. I wasn't in the mood of watching new dramas because I'm all excited about Playful Kiss (ISWAK) but it crushed my heart 4 hours ago when I checked viikii.net.. it says that I need to wait until Friday to see it with English subtitle.. such a bummer... anyway, I'm trying to check this drama out because the scriptwriters are the Hong sisters who also wrote You're Beautiful and My Girl.. my all time favorite dramas. I'm not really big fan of Lee Seung Gi (lead actor), I don't why a lot of people like him, it's not like a hate him.. he's not just my type of guy... But I haven't seen Shin Min Ah act so this is a good chance.. I don't know if I'm gonna stick on to this drama like Cinderella's Sister that left me hanging in the middle part.. I really hope this Midweek dramas will get me hooked till the end because last season failed me..

No comments: