Sunday, September 5, 2010

Arashi - Love Rainbow PV

Yes I will like any Arashi songs because it's Arashi =D I'm currently watching "Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku" or Natsuniji for short.. I need to copy paste the title because I still don't have it down in my head like other hard Japanese drama titles. This is why I love OST because you always hear them, maybe three times a week and that's why you get the chance to like it. Mostly Arashi songs sounds the same but I learn to like each songs because I always hear it.. especially when Jun-kun have a new drama out.. lol.




About the PV.. it doesn't have any wow effect.. just like "to be free".. Man they need to step it up.. but CG background was great but they should stop producing PVs like this boring.. it needs to be more like........ Troublemaker!
I love the CD cover though.. the next Arashi member that will have a drama is my Ninomiya-kun!  His like my favorite Arashi member.. can't wait! that means another song for them.. hahaha

No comments: