Monday, September 6, 2010

Amazing shots

(CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE)
Usually they don't allow cameras on concerts.. that's why I don't know where these people get their guts to bring their expensive cameras.. Even if it's allowed, how can you enjoy the show if all you're doing is taking photos.. Well enough of me complaining, I should be grateful because I get to see what they saw on that event. I'm just really amazed with all the fandom in Korea..

I'm not yet sure if this is fantaken or not.. but I'll take it as a yes because they uploaded it really fast and without tags.

Jungshin looks so cool here in this photo.. love candid shots! Yonghwa looks great with flames and laser (haha is that how you call that green light?!) Too bad there's no Minhyuk and Jonghyun shots that I like..

Source:http://blog.naver.com/rlatkddhr778

No comments: