Monday, March 15, 2010

Secret Places

I went to a conference last Saturday that talks about how to faces the issues that young women are facing this generation, may it be small or big. I was hesitant to come to this conference because I felt like I don't face a big issue in my life that cost $12, but God knows I needed to hear what they are going to talk about in that conference. I was really blessed with all the speakers because they're experience is so much a like with mine... and that even if you say that you grew up in church and you've read the bible you still have mistakes that you don't want anyone to know but God knows it and he's more than willing to listen to it.

Sarah Macintosh (she's not a speaker, she's the one who lead the worship) shared a verse that talks about our prayer that our wordless and tears are the evidence of it. Sometimes I have day when I talk to Him and I don't even know what to say and I just start to cry and it feels like someone is taking all the trash in my heart out.. well this verse answers my curiosity about it. Thank you Jesus for giving me your answer through Your word... it's so sweet when it comes straight from Your word.

Romans 8:26-27 (New International Version)
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a song that I used to sing in my old church.. I'm really amazed on hearing it again last friday during our worship practice.. It's been what.. 10 years (?) since I sang this song.. and the words of the this song is so powerful.. It's a very old song, I wish someone will make a remake of this song.. it just brings back the memory =)

No comments: