Sunday, January 31, 2010

Onigiri Fail/ Ramen Soup Erasers

I bought these ramen soup erasers few months ago and I just used it last week while I'm doodling and found out that you can actually open it and has noodles inside too. I get all happy with these little stuffs. hehehe. I remember when I'm still in grade school rainbow erasers are such a big hit that time (and it has a scent too) but my mom never gave us one because it's too expensive for us. I don't know if it's really expensive that time, or maybe my mom just doesn't wanna spoil us.. when it comes to...erasers... ? lol.

I tried making kawaii onigiri rice balls.. but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it.. I didn't check online how to make it and just do it on my own.. but it looks 1/4 kawaii right?... hmmm -_-" You can tell which rice balls I put my effort on, I ran out of idea so three of them looks bleh..

No comments: