Wednesday, January 13, 2010

C.N. Blue- Alone MV is out!

The long wait is over! Okay my predictions were wrong they did use one from the four teasers.. they used Jung Yong Hwa's version.. it's kind of a bummer for me because each versions have it's own charm for me and they only use one, well I doubt all version will fit in one song. I'm not into rock but Jong Hyun's teaser really made me the wow-this-is-going-to-be-a-hit reaction. MinHyuk's teaser is my favorite from all the four. Jungshin's teaser.. It didn't leave any impression to me because it's just like a rap you can hear from any other songs. I like the whole song.. it gives you LSS but I was really hoping for more.. their teasers turned me into this.. I'm not disappointed, I think they choose the right song to promote, the rest of the songs in their album are not new they sang it a couple of times but not in Korean because they promote these songs in Japan. I'm glad that they included them in their album because I'm having a hard time finding a copy of their album here in L.A. and I'm not a fan of online buying. So yea... C.N.Blue fighting!!!
C.N.Blue- Alone
Again I repeat this blog is not a c.n.blue dedicated blog or jung yong hwa fansite... I'm just a fan who needs an outlet.lol. Go grab their album!

and and photos from C.N.Blue debut showcase that they had earlier, it was reported yesterday that A.N.Jell will be there to support but Park Shin Hye is MIA. More official photos FNC please.. ^_^

(CLICK IMAGE FOR BETTER QUALITY)

No comments: