Friday, January 15, 2010

C.N. Blue Official Photos

The theme was simple, nothing extravagant and that's why I like it.. usually when there's a kpop band to debut you can't barely see their real faces because of heavy make ups and over the top outfits w/c is also good but it'll take a while to recognize their faces like for example Mblaq, when they released their photo jacket I couldn't tell if they're good looking or what.

I can now proudly say that I know each member's name! thanks teasers for the help! And they are really good looking guys. Yong Hwa was right the other members are prettier than him..don't feel bad Yong Hwa I see you as a handsome guy! ^^ After an hour I'll be posting another C.N. Blue related news because they'll appear on small screen! wooo!!! so excited!

(CLICK IMAGE FOR BETTER QUALITY)

No comments: