Thursday, January 14, 2010

C.N. Blue debut showcase!!!

I'm glad that we don't just have fancams to spazz about.. they released a good quality of the video!.. well only "I'm a loner" have the whole song and snippets from the rest of their songs in Bluetory Album. It is still weird for me to hear Now or Never in Korean.. it sounds good! and the korean version of "Teardrops of the Rain" sounds way better than the original.. there's more emotion into it. I'm really excited to see more bands make it to mainstream! I'm okay if they don't get much attention like 2PM, Bigbang and others as long as it will be easy to find their album in stores =D.

Here's the video of I'm a loner and snippets from other songs.. You'll see Park Shin Hye, Jang Geun Suk and Jaejin/Minhwan/Lee Hong Ki from FT Island and Wang Coodi if you watch it carefully

C.N.Blue- I'm a loner


Snippets of performance

No comments: