Monday, December 15, 2008

Streetfoods


I miss our baga days mico and kim!... after school, when we have loose change we buy baga outside soldiers terminal!.. hhmmmm! I forgot kuya's name, I remember we (mico and I) asked manong he's experiences on selling baga, and he told us about people eating and not paying, and trick him on how much they've eaten.. such a rude thing to do!.. And we ask him what does he do when people do that, he said he just shut his mouth, cause he knows customer turn things around, When he told me about that, I start making sure I'm counting how many baga i've got.. cause really they work all night to set things up, and one thing! if the baga taste a bit weird it means it's not new so be thankful if it taste good (think of the effort they put in there to earn money!), so it's really nice of him giving us that information, ouch! ouch! think of their effort on making those baga whenever you try sneaking one more... I never did that, but.. I don't know, I feel like I'm part of those cheaters...

ahahah! anyway! My favorites are Adidas, Betamax, Tenga, and Baga! what's yours?... I don't eat Fried Calamari before, but now I learn how to eat one :)).... And and I miss Balot and Penoy and Taho... AND QUEK QUEK!!! oooh!! I wanna make one! But it won't taste the same :(...

No comments: