Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Uncomfortable, afraid.. Holy Spirit be my guide


God knows how uncomfortable I am and that I have to step forward but too scared of rejection, but the Lord is just so sweet and reminded me that I cannot face them by myself,  He's there.. He sends His Holy Spirit to be our Counselor (John 14:26). This evening while taking the bus to church I was listening to my mp3 and heard this song talks about what I'm feeling and just confirms me that I have to fix my eyes on the Him and not on the circumstances I'm in.. just like how Peter started walking on water because he started trusting Jesus when He told him to follow Him.. but once he started looking at the waves of the ocean, the storm that they are in he starts sinking.. but we also know the part where he started calling on the name of the Lord and Jesus helped him (Matthew 14:22-23). Thank You Lord for giving us Your Word

No comments: