Monday, November 22, 2010

Another drama... Secret Garden

This year there has been a lot of disappointments.. the dramas that I've been looking forward always fail me.. I still don't feel the "fangirling" that I experience during You're Beautiful... where I really stay up all night just to watch the live shows... anyway.... Secret Garden has not given me that fangirl feeling but it definitely catch my attention. Hyun Bin or should I call him Joo Won's character..and the body swap twist?!... it didn't happen yet but I'm really excited... I often see this plot in american drama/movie but not on K-dramas... so yea.. hopefully it'll be interesting all the way till the end. I hope it's not gonna get boring in the middle...  Though I'm not the biggest fan in the casting like "Marry me, Mary"..I'm still gonna keep my on it....

SYNOPSIS:
Secret Garden is a romance fantasy drama brought by the winning combination of Kim Eun Sook and Shin Woo Chul of the Lovers series, On Air and City Hall. The drama tells the story of Kim Joo Won, a seemingly perfect man yet with certain arrogance and childishness in him, and Gil Ra Im, a stuntwoman whose beauty and body are the object of envy of top actresses. One day they went deep into the mountains and entered a strange house. A strange grandmother offered them chocolate to eat. The next day they found themselves changing bodies. This drama will replace the weekend drama 'Life Is Beautiful'. -soompi

No comments: