Monday, November 1, 2010

[DRAMA] Mary Stayed Out All Night


I'm excited because of Jang Geun Suk.. but I'm bummed out because this mean that Park Shin Hye/ Jang Geun Suk is over... I should be happy because I'm gonna see him work again.. but he's doing a music related project again, I want to see more of him.. that's why I'm expecting for his movie "You're My Pet" because it's different from his cold characters... anyway.. I should stay positive that I will see him again.. but I'm really not so stoked like last year with "You're Beautiful". Next week everybody! Seukie's hairstyle is a plus!



SYNOPSIS:
Mary Stayed Out All Night is the manhwa adaptation that features Jang Geun-seok as a hippie musician, and now Moon will be signing up for a contract marriage with his character. Her Mary role is the daughter of a failed businessman and falls into a love triangle with an indie-band singer (Jang) and a perfect chaebol (Kim Jae Wook). -javabeans


No comments: