Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sunday School 101

Sunday School 101
I decided to share my Sunday school activities here.. because I'm so bless with those people who share their creative ways to share God's word.and I think this blog needs to cool down from my fandom.. like really.. I need to stop. basically everything that I will share here doesn't all come from my mind.. our Children's Ministry staff talks about it and share ideas.. so if you wanna ask for credit.. just credit the Lord because He's the one who gave us the ideas =D

I don't know if I should make a separate blog for this because I like to keep everything in one place.. but if ever it needs to get big I will move.. Anyway. I'm excited! I've been wanting to do this but haven't find anytime to sit and do it because I've been busy with events at our church.

I'm not really good with explaining stuff.. so I'll try to post photos with them :D

No comments: