Thursday, December 10, 2009

Super Junior- Sorry,Sorry-Answer MV

I love this Sorry Sorry Version. Specially seeing them performing live, man Yesung is the man! I mean Super Junior K.R.Y. killed it! Eunhyuk and Donghae doing an interpretative dance?..lol. The music video is classy, fits right into the song. But I just really need to point out that I can't help myself to smile whenever I see Shindong , Leeteuk and Eunhyuk with a serious face... They so remind me of their Ssanti Dance.

This time they didn't even include Kim Ki Bum for the Music Video.. Omo! Please don't kick him out! or please Ki Bum don't leave them! I thought Kangin will not be there too because of his drinking scandal but he appeared in the last 5 seconds. I hope in their 4th album Ki bum will be there and Heechul won't only appear on the final part of the song when they're promoting in music shows.

(speaking.. I want them to promote this Sorry, Sorry Answer but I doubt they'll do that, but I'm still crossing my fingers....hey, they made a music video ^^)

No comments: