Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jang Geun Suk Photo Update

Whoever is releasing these unedited version of his pictures from his 2010 calendar.... Kamsamnida! If you haven't seen the first couple of pictures that is not edited go HERE.. I love seeing him with that Christmas sweater and I don't know why ^_^ And I'm glad that it's bigger than the old one.. weehee!

You'll see more Jang Geun Suk post tomorrow if I won't get lazy to blog about Melon Music Awards..Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye are the only reason I stick on watching it till the end. The performances are not wow-able and thats what I expect the most but they fail (me).. good thing there's JGS/PSH and HTK/GMN interaction to cover everything :D

Enjoy the photos! and I hope to see more!

(CLICK IMAGE FOR BETTER QUALITY)

No comments: