Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Photos of Park Shin Hye

Finally! Where have you been? I think she took a rest from media after "You're Beautiful" ended. and now she's back! And not with just new pictures (there's actually an interview that comes along with the pictures but I can't understand Korean yet) she'll also be co-hosting Jang Geun Suk a.k.a. Hyung-nim on Melon Music Awards 2009 on December 16. This news has not been confirmed yet but I always trust whatever I see from You're Beautiful Soompi Thread because they never fail to give informations (I hope so)

Hope to see do more CFs now that I like her.. before when she's like doing CFs everywhere I didn't pay much attention to her, but now I miss seeing her. Park Shin Hye hurry!!

And by the way.. she looks adorable in these photos









1 comment:

Ms.Thumbsup! said...

she is wonderful in this pics !