Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jung Yong Hwa for High Cut


Remember the HQ Scan for High Cut's Vol. 19? Well they released the e-book version and a very kind fan whom I guess having the Christmas spirit and shared his/her copy.. and there's two or more photos that's not part of the magazine I think.. So yeay! Having these better quality tempts me to change my siggys for soompi thread.. but... waah! I don't know? I don't want to betray JGS (as if he'll get mad.lol)

I so love the photo where he's holding a yellow bottle of Coca Cola!... and I repeat this blog is not a Jung Yong Hwa Fansite.. it's my personal blog, it just turn out that he always bring new things every week... and I just like him so much! wahahaha! he'll be the MC on SBS Gayo Daejun with Park Shin Hye and he'll perform on SBS Drama Awards too with the A.N. Jell members! there's a lot in store for us! and not to mention next year! woooo! A go go go!

HAVE A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


(CLICK IMAGE FOR AWESOME QUALITY)

No comments: