Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kpop Christmas

I said before that I'm in search of nice photo shoots for this season in Kpop world.. I found some that brought warmth to me while seeing these photos.

JYP's nation.. Love the clothes, the background and everything about it... (I miss Jaebom T_T) And the second photo was included because of Jia and Nickhun's adorable-ness



Oh the hot times guys! I always love Nylon's photo spread.. the wallpaper and Kyuhyun's red and white stripe shirt makes me feel like it is Christmas season

Why be so cute without doing anything? Jiyoung from KARA and Sungje from Supernova collaborated for a digital single for Christmas and they just make an adorable couple no? The music video for this is really cute

Another couple photo shoot. Kim Byul caught my eyes when she starred in a a movie with Sukkie "Baby and Me".. and for Song Joong Ki... who wouldn't love him? He's like the hot issue now in Kworld =)... The make a great couple for their endorsement for Fujifilm Instax.. I actually need a separate post for these two

And can we forget Mr. Jang Geun Suk?I miss You're Beautiful days.. I didn't enjoy him that much on his new drama.. But still.. seeing him sing and being comical makes 2010 complete for Kworld of mine.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: