Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008

1. What did you do this year that you've never done before?
- Prayed for my Auntie through phone, I was really touched that she was so open with me that time, that I know she needed comfort

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- nope and nope

3. Did anyone close to you give birth this year?
- My cousin :)

4. Did anyone close to you die?
- yep :(

5. What countries did you visit this year?
- wala

6. What would you like to have in the next year that you lacked this year?
- His desires for me, friends, school (actually I'm not in a hurry for that, I'm happy that someone's helping me to learn stuffs)

7. What date from this year will remain etched upon your memory - and why?
-11/07/08 9:26 am.. I heard the sweetest voice ever :D

-10/17/08 The day I fully accepted Him in my heart, and let Him lead the way

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- I don't know, I don't even know if I have one =(.. I feel like I've done so little or maybe nothing.

9. What was your biggest failure of the year?
- Kim and Dom knows about it... ibaon na sa lupa

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- Fatness :))

11. What was the best thing you bought this year?
- Do Hard Things book and Acoustic Classical Guitar :D

12. Whose behavior merited celebration (a public or private personality)?
- My Parents, My sister Patty =)

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- sarili ko?

14. Where did most of your money go this year?
- I don't tract my moneys.. easy come easy go sila :))

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about this year?
-Going out from my lungga.. haha!

16. What song(s) will always remind you of this year?
-Lean Like a Cholo! :)) and and What hurts the most (combo) and and Bubbly! =))

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder > Sadder- I don't talk that much na.. ngayon ngayon lang
- richer or poorer > Rich in Christ :)).. pro kung dito, parasite pdn :))
- thinner or fatter > Fatter- I gain 25 lbs if you'll count starting january (hopefully mabawasan)

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
- More of socializing

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
- Less of crying

20. How will you spend the holidays?
- Hopefully with the whole family

21. Did you fall in love this year?
- yep, deeply in love with the Lord.. nawalan na ata ako ng taste sa mga lalaki dto :))

22. What were your favorite TV programs for the year?
- ABDC2, Rob and Big, That 70's show and TMZ :D

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
- La naman ata..

24. What was the best book you read this year?
- Do Hard Things

25. What was your favorite film of the year?
- Wall-e :))... (eee-vuh!)

26. How would you describe your personal fashion concept this year?
- I don't have one :)) same old same old

27. Whom did you miss this year?
- My tropa, Baga, Quek Quek, Cloud 9, Muymuy, Kira, Hook, Sam and Blacky (oo aso! :)) )

28. Who was the best new person you met this year?
- Everyone, they all came at the best time :D... Glenn, Yano, Mang Rene, Kamaning, Kapering, Marissa, Dannie, Albert, Alfred [First job] Nate, Aaron, Aunties and Uncles, Kuya Diwang, Ate Becca (new part of the fam), Pastor David, Marcy, Ate Sharon, Ate Noemi, Ate Arlene, Josie, Lance ( i miss you Lance), Rudy, Lalo, Ate Thanksgiving :D, Julio, Ray, Ileen, Bianca, Elsie, Marco, Greg, Brenn, Ate Hannah! (see you on jan 12!) , Neil, Christian, Mariel, Cha, and Natalie :D (Yep all new!)

29. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned for this year.
- Money will not satisfy my needs, it won't give me joy..

-Being quiet and shy is being selfish

-I don't need a boyfriend, I need a friend, (AMEN AMEN AMEN!)

No comments: