Thursday, July 16, 2009

[KDRAMA] SBS Dream


I can"t help myself to blog about him.. I told myself I'll do it on July 27.. but I just can't wait! I'm definitely liking his hairstyles now, it looks way better than his Boys Over Flowers days.. And I'm really a SoEulmates fan.. haha! even though have different projects now.. different partner, I'm still sticking to them.. Knowing that they're in the same university and have couple rings satisfy me.. Oooh! >_< I sound like a freaky fangirl! (I am!).. I don't know if I'll be able to take seeing him falling in love with other girl.. (suck it up yssa!)

And you might be wondering why July 27.... tentenenten!!!...(yep they finally released the official date!)
  • Title: 드림 / Dream
  • Genre: Romance, Sports
  • Episodes: 16
  • Broadcast Network: SBS
  • Broadcast period: 2009-Jul-27 to 2009-Sep-??
  • Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
I totally miss watching Korean dramas!.. I just hope that there will be enough subbers to do it.. && I hope it won't be disappointing as "He who can't get married" (Kim So Eun's latest drama). & all the cast are wonderful, gorgeous. It'll be Son Dambi's first drama so.. I hope she's not just a pretty face.. I like her.. not as a singer but as a...person! hahah! And his latest movie Flight with cutie Kim Byul is on the list too

No comments: