Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cebu Inmates says Sorry Sorry

I know I'm a little late to have party poppers for Cebu Inmates on making Philippines known to other country who does not know that our little island exist. Last week I checked their Sorry Sorry version and I gotta say "you gotta love them!" It's way better than the Nobody Dance because everybody participated, there's "change formation" and their serious faces..panalo!! And choosing the song "sorry sorry" fits them.




And I also watched their documentary by a British Journalist. Give your 20 minutes and watch it and you'll never think bad things about the inmates when you watched it. It's very touching. Maybe some countries envy their cooperativeness. They sure prove "killer will always be a killer" wrong.

Click HERE to watch.

No comments: