Friday, July 10, 2009

[KDRAMA] Partner


I'm currently watching this new k-drama "Partner", the story is about the life of lawyers. It's interesting to know what's going on inside and outside the court, how they investigate and how smart lawyers can be. Last time I watched "The World That They Live In" which tells you the process of a television drama producton and I really learn a lot from that k-drama. Well maybe it's not the exact scenarios but you get a little taste of what happens behind the curtains. And I'm hoping that in this new k-drama that I'm watching will not disappoint me. well if the k-drama ends as a fail drama it'll be fine because I was able to see Lee Dong Wook act again after so many years... weeeeee! Yea Lee Dong Wook! So if anyone wanna watch it with me visitt viikii.net and watch every friday and saturday afternoon =D

[The first case that they work on will make you cry.. and also the 2nd case.. but not as the first case.. ]

SYNOPSIS:
"Who is your partner?" When you take a look at the definition of ‘Partner’, it gives you synonyms such as colleague, sharer, spouse, and accomplice. Partner is a person who is strongly associated with me; the one who knows me very well and stays by my side. The word ‘Partner’ takes a different meaning when it is used in law firm. Partners are the people who survived from the power struggle. They are executives who are on the top of the law firm pyramid. Enterprises are law firm’s partners. Law firms fight each other to become a partner of business. They struggle to be close to power and to become a slave of money. There are some lawyers who want be the partners of commoners as well. They are willing to be the spokesperson for the underprivileged. It is a story about partner; the one who is going to stay by your side and fight together in front of law. --KBS WORLD

No comments: