Saturday, March 5, 2011

Real life has gotten on my way

I haven't updated my blog for quite some time because of so many things.. I got so into shoujo mangas and animes :D... infact I just bought 8 mangas at Borders earlier :D... The store closing sale made me go panic buying. So far I'm in love with every shouju manga I'm reading.. I tried reading Koukou Debut yesterday online because I had the whole day.. and I just end up cracking up while reading it. My cousin thinks I'm crazy.. I think I am too. hahahahha... here's the part where I start cracking up last night. :D

And well school has gotten in my way of blogging too. Big time. But there's a good effect about it. I got my right time of sleep when I started school. haha. I wanna be organize this year and really wanna plan everything out... but I know I'll fail somehow.. the man's heart plans his way but the Lord direct his steps... I really need to take it one step at a time.

I have nothing much to say because I haven't keep myself up with Kpop so yea... good thing my fangirling is not that worst anymore.  picture that will make your "awws" go out.

No comments: