Friday, June 4, 2010

What I hate the most

When someone ask me to do something then they end up doing it again because they don't trust me..

Actually it pisses me off.. For example Mr.A asked Mr.B to double check if the lights are switch off before they leave the office.. then Mr. B went and check every corner then he went back and confirmed to Mr.A that all of it are switch off.. but Mr.A is not so convinced because Mr.B is still young and he might be just slacking off and telling him that everything is switched off even if it's not because he's too lazy to go all the way from the end of your office.

And I'm always on Mr.B's position.. please?! Why can't trust me.. I wanna help but why don't you believe in me. sigh...

I don't know, I feel like I need to let this out somewhere, God knows what's happening inside of me, I know I'm not suppose to have this feeling.. but what can I do I'm just a human.

No comments: