Friday, June 4, 2010

Lyn does it again

My favorite solo artist did her RnB version of some kpop songs that are hot right now...or months ago, haha. She was so amazing when she did Ring Ding Dong and I don't Care.. and she made me appreciate the song "Slow Motion". Anyway, She did Oh, Bo Peep Bo Peep, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, I Go Crazy Because of You and Heartbreaker.. my favorite are Chitty Chitty Bang and I Go Crazy Because of You.. too bad she did all the songs shortly. They're not my favorite songs when those songs were released but I like how Lyn tone down kpop songs. She's now promoting her new song Honey Baby Love.. honestly I'm not that into it that's why I'm not keeping on track with her..

Oh! + BoPeep BoPeep + Chitty2x Bang2x + I Go Crazy Because Of You + Heartbreaker


She did Miriotic and So Hot with Wheesung months ago, I wasn't aware because these two artist don't get much limelight in major kpop sites.. need to find sites like Mardi. I love Wheesung's Insomia.. I kinda hated the song when I heard Sungmin sang it but I change my mind now. haha
Miriotic + So Hot + Insomia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the cover Wheesung and LYn did! Absolutely wonderful!