Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Watching this Summer

I miss my baby!!!! It's been a while since I blog.... well... not that i have any readers thats waiting for my updates but... I haven't really vent out all the fangirl inside me... I decided to take summer class so I won't end up lazying around. I still do it though... But I try to make everything balance. So what have I been doing?... I finally found the next drama I'm gonna watch every week! and that's city hunter! yea! when was the last time I watch I drama that I really finish?... I think not since My Girlfriend is a Gumiho ended... There's a lot of great dramas but I don't know why I can't invest my whole heart to it like before. I think its because of Arashi and Running man... and animes and mangas... hahah! I've read tons of mangas now! well some are good but most of them are... bleh... but I still like it :D

Oh! And I have been looking for an anime that I will watch like Kimi ni Todoke and Maidsama.. and I found Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai and Hanasaku Iroha. It's not as funny as kimini and maidsama but I love the story and the art :) Heehee! Too bad Ano Hana will end tomorrow.. and for Hanasaku Iroha... I only have few more episodes before it ends. hmmmmm. But I still like it :).. Recommend me animes that have the same style of drawing from these four :D

No comments: