Monday, March 2, 2009

Conference Photos

From Hanna banana's phone.
-I liked Britt Merrick's and David Reagan's session, it's not like I hated the other 8 sessions, (we didn't make the first half) it's just that I'm not really fond with politics, or the "America-not-in-the-bible" shenanigans, but it's really fun knowing new stuff about America, Obama and Hamas friendship, terrifying but that's how it's going to be.
-I learned a lot,like why most of the Christians are afraid to die when they know that it's a place where finally our faith will turn into sight.
- And got me hooked on charting :)).. but it is really fun, knowing that God is the same God, He does not fickle minded like us, He is the same as yesterday, today and forever. He is the God that has one word, that He does not compromise.

No comments: